On-demand radio planning for when and where you need it.
A smart thing is only smart if it can communicate
Our API is used to power the Internet of Things (IoT) at scale by some of the biggest names in LPWAN and LoRa.
From smart cows to smart streetlights, ultra-long range to ultra-narrow band, we’ve got the interfaces and API options to model them all.
A tool is only useful if it’s accessible
Until Cloud-RF, radio planning tools were either very complex in the case of freeware or very expensive in the case of premium tools.
Either way they are inaccessible to actual radio users who need simple answers to simple questions to save time, fuel and even lives.
Technology and protocol agnostic
Our technology agnostic propagation software works with any terrestrial transmitter, receiver or modulation schema above 20MHz. For starters: Marine VHF, DMR, DECT, GPS, PMR, DVB-T, LoRa, Sigfox, GSM, UMTS, LTE, 5G-NR, WiFi, Bluetooth, WiMax, Microwave, Zigbee.
Model a network, a country, or a continent
Did you know our area API was chosen to model several hundred thousand cell towers across 15 African countries. See the maps at: https://www.mobilecoveragemaps.com
Our network API can create seamless national operator maps the size of Australia. Download the KMZ proof.
- RF penetration demonstrationDuring infantry training, soldiers are shown firsthand the impact of different weapons upon different materials to help them make better […]
- Crunch a spreadsheet on WindowsProcess a CSV spreadsheet of towers or links through the API without any programming.
- Helium LPWANHelium is a novel crowd sourced LoRa LPWAN network which uses Sub-GHz ISM bands (868MHz for EU, 915MHz for US). […]
- Keeping motorsport smoothA motorsport customer invited us to a track day to observe a peculiar RF problem… High resolution ‘dashcam’ video feeds […]
- DIY clutterIn this video, a Port in west Africa poorly served by high resolution data is enhanced with DIY clutter. The […]
- Modelling trees and buildingsLand Cover or ‘clutter’ data describes obstacles on the earth’s surface a radio wave will have to negotiate like trees […]
- Modelling the Bit Error Rate (BER)When simulating radio propagation you can choose to model results in a variety of ways: Path loss will show you […]
- Simulating JammingJamming is a form of electronic attack which uses a stronger signal to disrupt target wireless devices. DISCLAIMER: It is […]
- Multi-resolution modellingMerging different data sources to create a seamless surface model.