SOOTHSAYERTM is a scalable, vendor agnostic, RF planning server for private networks. Internet access optional.
This unique edge capability empowers radio planners and radio operators alike to make better decisions, faster with a minimal training burden and interfaces designed by operators.
With a unique TAK server interface and an ATAK plugin powered a mature API, you can add RF planning and situational awareness as a capability on top of the TAK ecosystem.
- Private RF planning API
- WMS caching tile server
- Certificate based integration with OG TAK server
- Cross platform browser interfaces for mobile, tablet, desktop
- Google Earth interface
- ATAK and WinTAK interfaces (no plugin)
- BYO LiDAR / DSM as GeoTIFF, WGS84 projection
- BYO/DIY clutter as GeoJSON or KML
- Outputs PNG, KML, KMZ, GeoTIFF, SHP, HTML, JSON
- Vendor agnostic. Works for any terrestrial radio above 2MHz
- TAK server interface with functions for Link, Area, Route analysis, Network check, Network follow, Best Site Analysis
- ATAK plugin with functions for Area and Multisite (MANET)
- Options for hosting and turnkey hardware builds
- CPU and Nvidia GPU engines
SOOTHSAYER works with our powerful ATAK plugin.
SOOTHSAYER is a virtual machine which requires a hypervisor to run. To use the advanced GPU features, an Nvidia GPU which can be passed through to a virtual machine must be available. Not all hypervisors support GPU pass-through so please check if unsure. We have video tutorials for Linux GPU preparation available upon request.
Hypervisor: KVM, VMware VSphere / ESXi, Azure, Proxmox (Recommended Proxmox)
CPU: 4 x 2GHz CPU (Recommended 8)
Memory: 4GB (Recommended 8GB)
Disk: 15GB (Recommended 300GB with SMB data share)
GPU: NVIDIA card with at least 6GB memory: A2000, GeForce 20, 30, 40 series. Enterprise and domestic cards supported (Recommended A2000 6GB).
Minimal: VMware player with 4 CPU, 4GB memory and no GPU
Laptop: Dell laptop with intel i7 CPU with RTX3050 GPU running Ubuntu desktop with KVM
Mid range: Intel Xeon server with A2000 6GB GPU
Enterprise: AMD EPYC 32C with RTX3090 24GB GPU running Proxmox
SOOTHSAYER is available in Europe from CloudRF.com and the US through Fenix Group Inc
An evaluation VM and/or quote is available upon request.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org