SOOTHSAYERTM is a scalable, vendor agnostic, RF planning server for private networks.
This unique edge capability empowers radio planners and radio operators alike to make better decisions, faster with a minimal training burden and interfaces designed by operators.
With a unique TAK chatbot, a mature OpenAPI and open standards for outputs, you can add RF planning and situational awareness as a capability on top of the TAK ecosystem with the addition of the powerful CloudRF API upon which SOOTHSAYER is built. Works with the official TAK server, ATAK +4.3 and WinTAK without a plugin.
- Private RF planning API
- WMS caching tile server
- Certificate based integration with official TPC TAK server
- Cross platform browser interfaces for mobile, tablet, desktop
- Google Earth interface
- ATAK and WinTAK interfaces (no plugin)
- BYO LiDAR / DSM as GeoTIFF, WGS84 projection
- BYO/DIY clutter as GeoJSON or KML
- Outputs PNG, KML, KMZ, GeoTIFF, SHP, HTML, JSON
- Vendor agnostic. Works for any terrestrial radio above 2MHz
- TAK functions for Link, Area, Route analysis, Network check, Network follow, Best Site Analysis
- Options for hosting and turnkey hardware builds
- CPU and GPU engines
Best Site Analysis
SOOTHSAYER’s most powerful feature is it’s GPU accelerated Best Site Analysis tool which can study an area to recommend the best sites for a transmitter or a receiver based upon physics. Locations are scored based on relative path loss to other areas so height is not always the obvious answer.
SOOTHSAYER is available in Europe from CloudRF.com and the US through Fenix Group Inc
An evaluation VM and/or quote is available upon request.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org